Monday, September 29, 2008




There Ain't No Free TV on the Internet!

I personally would be totally gratified if there is such a thing as quality free TV via the internet that can be viewed on any of my computers. Yeah, I've been searching so long for this but I still have to come across with a service that is both free and useful. Yes, I say useful because everything I've found so far are all useless!

Reality check my friend but the only way you can get free TV on your computer is to attach a TV decoder to it. Other than that, you just have to pay for it. But how much should a simple person like you and me have to pay to get top-notch quality TV on our computers? Well, it really depends on how many channels you want to get. The more channels the higher you pay. In other words, it's something that we ordinary human beings just can't afford.

But before you cry out loud and lose all hope, allow me to introduce you to a new type of service online. One that actually offers cheap satellite TV via the internet. It ain't free but it's really cheap. Be warned though, not all of them are for real. Some of them are just scams trying to squeeze precious hard-earned money from your pocket. I know it because I've been there but luckily I chose to continue my search and ended up finding a really good service. Oh yes, such a thing does exist and I'm using it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home